Live Chat Agent (French-speaking)
RemoteMorocco, Casablanca-Settat, Casablanca
Start right away. Working from home.
Digital Customer Care Company in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is looking for people with a high level of French for the position of Chat Agent.
What do we do?
For our clients, we proactively greet all their website visitors and ask them if we can help them find the right information. Using live chat, you support visitors in searching and finding information, and you help them choose and make decisions. By conducting pleasant live chats, we create qualitative leads. Our clients are in the automotive industry, real estate agents, IT companies, industrial companies, online shops, travel agencies, and educational institutions. By outsourcing live chat to us, our clients can focus on their core activities.
Why the Chat Agent is so important
The Chat Agents are the front line of our core product, ensuring the continued success and growth of the business. We are looking for a Chat Agent who generates leads for the sales departments of our clients as well as for our own company via online chat. The candidate is able to communicate with all prospects in a professional manner and to build a relationship. Each eligible chat is forwarded to the client. This role is critical to leading the way in creating a passionate sales experience. Ideally, Chat Agents are strong at fast thinking and multitasking, and they are highly responsible individuals who take pride in their work and share our great passion for exceptional customer service. Our support team plays a vital role in our organisation's success as the support agents are constantly in touch with our beloved customers.
About the work
You create a strong setup that makes it easy for the salespeople of our clients to finish the job. In this varied and versatile position, you’re responsible for answering various customer questions about products and services. In particular, you’ll cultivate an interest in the visitor with the aim that he or she leaves contact details. After extensive training, you will have plenty of knowledge of the various products and services that our clients offer. You conduct up to 3 chat conversations at the same time and you also consult various systems to answer customer questions as accurately and as quickly as possible, and to enter contact details of your leads. In the first 3 months, you will be extensively trained on various skills so that you can deliver excellent performance.
You work online when visitors visit the websites of our customers. This can be during the day, but also in the evenings and on weekends. Our working hours are from Monday till Sunday from 7am till midnight Amsterdam time. You work at least 40 hours a week. Flexibility and working online (especially at home) are the real benefits of this position. You must be able to work during office hours for the first weeks because of the paid training and the induction period. This is a long-term job, so you must be available for at least 12 months. This job is ideal for recent graduates and starters, but is also ideal for intelligent students, mothers with a commercial inclination, communicative home dads, and enthusiastic people over 50!
Your duties and responsibilities
- Work under the direction of a team leader to deliver results in lead generation
- Be responsible for the care of our French speaking customers, resolving issues, answering questions, and listening to their feedback.
- Serve small and large companies based on complexity and service level
- Qualify leads through online chats
- Adhere to qualification guidelines
- Generate a minimum number of leads per month (your monthly target)
On a daily basis you will work with:
- Live chat with a range of customers – answering questions but most importantly generating leads
- E-mailing the leads you’ve generated via live chat to clients or entering leads into their CRM systems
- Update the knowledge base with the latest customer information
What do we offer?
Everything is arranged down to the last detail for our Chat Agents:
- The possibility to work from home.
- Your own computer with two large screens (delivered to your home)
- Remote work allowance
- You will receive extensive training and further support on the job by experienced Chat Agents and team leaders. We also offer ample opportunities to work on your own development and growth. We like to invest in talent that wants to perform and develop further!
- The opportunity to gain a lot of knowledge and experience at a wide variety of companies.
- Growth opportunities after just one year (for example to team leader, customer success manager, or marketeer)!
- Good earnings of 427.97 Euros (around MAD 4,430) gross per month worked. Plus a bonus scheme for the quality of your work (after two months of service).
- An end-of-year bonus when business results are good.
- Lots of fun.
Are you ready to prove yourself and are you eager to climb the ladder? No problem, because Digital Customer Care Company is a fast-growing company that invests heavily in its employees. After your first year, you may be able to grow to an exciting new position in our company. Are you enthusiastic and do you see it as a challenge to strengthen our team? Get in touch with us right away!
We test candidates for the following skills:
- Typing speed;
- Proficiency in the French language
- Online business etiquette.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
- Language test
- Job interview via live chat
- Job interview via Zoom with the director
Your knowledge and skills
We are proud of our Live Chat Agents because they are excellent modern, versatile cloud workers. They have the following skills:
- Excellent spelling and grammar of the French language at least C1 level (we will test this)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
- A customer-centric approach: you turn towards customers with empathy and are understanding of their problems.
- Great listening skills: you can turn customers' feedback into product improvement suggestions.
- Adaptability: you are open to learning new things and are comfortable with being in an environment where a lot of experimenting takes place.
- Eagerness to develop: you're receptive to constructive feedback and you are keen to advance your skills.
- More than 300 keystrokes per minute, touch typing with a precision of at least 95%
- Can multi-task very well, you’ll regularly conduct multiple chats simultaneously
- Proven track record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Able to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Able to work towards a monthly goal
- Strong demonstrable experience with the Internet and multiple software applications ‘in the cloud’
- Confidentiality when handling sensitive information (you will have to sign a nondisclosure agreement)
- You’re an expert in working independently and continue to motivate yourself (important, because you work from home)
- Access to a home workplace with a fast internet connection
- Very flexible regarding deployment
- You’re available for at least a year
- You work and think at (at least) college level